Saturday 27 September 2014

My House of Everything

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share my Mixed Media 4 pieces art mini album made with 100 Proof Press gorgeous stamps and a lot of everything else... This project was print published in RubberStampMadness Fall 2014 issue on pages 40-41-42   with a full 3 pages article and even with my own photo, so now this is a time to post it on the web.
This is my Mixed Media House of everything piece.  Actually those are 4 same shape, but different sizes house shapes.Handmade chipboard cut and a lot of Mediums  over it.


I used 100 Proof Press stamps: Old Script over the roof; Calendar blocks as a background;  Intently Reading girl as a symbol of Knowledge and an Open  Notebook. For the Dream piece I used Boy Daydreaming  and Spring Bouquet . For the Adventure piece I used  Small many line Circle, A flock of crows and  Basic Compass and for the Imagination piece I used Butterfly boy, Old script, Spring Bouquet and  Basic Compass stamps.


Then I use Tando Creative and TCW stencils, Tsukineko  inks such as VersMark for embossing and also Memento, StazOn and even Brilliance, Sweet Stamps dimensional paints, yellow embossing powder, gesso and a bunch of mists.  And then I had to add something!
 It all was too flat, also messy and full of colors. So each piece got a piece or 2 of Wycinanka small chipboards  from 5 different sets. I decided to leave them just a bit black inked and bare, as is. Those are white chipboards that look like a wood, so it fits this Natural  feeling.








And as I can see, I am going to add some more of those Houses: maybe a House of Love, of Hope and of Inspiration. But not this time. You need to come back to check in the future as if it was good for big stamping print magazine, sure it's a good concept to continue with. And if you want to see me (not really, I  and not so pretty) in the magazine- this is still the last published issue  on the shelf. And I do have a new piece in Winter issue of RSM too! Not printed yet, but it comes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool project!

Susanne Rose said...

That stunning! I really love it! Hugs, Susanne.

Popular Posts