Friday 30 May 2014

White wash technique IBS TUTORIAL

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my tutorial made for Inspired by Stamping blog with their gorgeous stamps.
This technique works great on Kraft cardstock or cream one; on white cardstock the white ink will be 
almost invisible, so use the darker one. I used Kraft cardstock for this project.
1. Stamp your Flowers a several times with white pigmented ink and heat emboss with very fine white embossing powder.



2. Use a fine artistic brush and the same white pigmented ink and paint inside the stamped flowers. Then pull the ink out of the embossed images (a bit like a chalkboard technique).



3. Now color over the white ink inside the stamped images with pigmented inks in a few colors as shown.


  
  
4. Trim the card front and glue it over the same Kraft color card base.
Die cut the oval panel for your stamped sentiment. Stamp your Happy Birthday sentiment with the same white ink and heat emboss with the same fine powder. Add some pearls and your card is done.








4 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Great technique! I love this on the kraft paper!

Ann Butler said...

Simply Stunning....thanks for using my inks!

Blogs By Haseeb said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. icd 10 code for irritable bowel syndrome

Rice Store said...

I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. brookside community health center san pablo ca

Popular Posts