Monday 28 October 2013

Perfect chic

Sometimes I scrap nature. Flowers mostly. Roses mostly. And this is one of those pages here.
A lovely rose with some drops of water over the leaves and  the most lovely Fab Scraps new paper line. I added some Prima flowers and stamped roses from Sweet Stamps as my embellishments and some small trims (leftovers), office clips and a lot of FWAB pearls. I think this is my version of " clean and simple" layout. I still have a lot of white space, but then the focal point is not so simple after all.
FabScraps chipboards are covered with a thick layer of red embossing powder (WOW! Embossing Powders)

I enter this to some challenges
 Roses- for Hobbyhouse challenge


2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just gorgeous!!! Love the Roses and the picture is amazing!

Anonymous said...

a gorgeous rose filled creation for the Hobby House challenge, thank you for joining us
Hugs Kate xx

Popular Posts