Friday 25 October 2013

All things altered blog hop is BACK!



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Fall All Things Altered blog hop.  We are the group of designers  who just love to Alter and we also have some prizes for all of those who follow our blogs and comment. So if you came from Debbie's blog, you are on the right way, and if not- go to Pam's BLOG and begin there.
To win some prizes you should be our follower and to comment in wach and every blog. Easy. Just do it and you can win some adorable goodies in some blogs.You never know the blog we pick the winner from.
And now for my Fall altered project.
At the beginning it was a wooden bowl. Craft shop style, bought a few years ago in Turkey.
So I just painted it with some DecoArt  acrylic paints and this DecoArt Weathered Wood crackling medium. Lot of work- lovely result.
Then I decided to make it a  kind of Fall central piece and ... it was even more work and waiting time. But I really like the final result.

So let's see what do we have here.
A lot of Sizzix Tim Holtz leaves and flowers die cut from an old and forgotten recycled paper; stamped with Inspired by Stamping background stamps (music notes and script) and then misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang mists (Starburst Red hot poker orange, wild honeysuckle coral, poincianna red flame, autumn maple crimson, ponderossa pines olive and maidenhair fern green)


Then I added some Prima flowers (was too tired to cut more of mine... ) and this Dream title with 2-3 layers of embossing powder. I decided to add some golds- like gold mist, gold buttons and gold powder. Fall title is AC Thickers, but covered with Inka Gold , just like I did over the bowl edges.
Last but not least altering were a couple of resin flowers colored with Ranger alcohol inks to this mute look (they were bright yellow) and this recycled from the old mobile metal owl shape (some Inka golds and some inks again).

I really hope you like my project.
So here is your prize and it's gorgeous as you can see. I will ship it anywhere. So don't wait: follow, share and comment and it can be yours.
You next stop on this hop is
 and the full list of designers on this hop
This project was also made for some web challenges
First the Moxie fab trigger photo

 And now some more
Metal for Red carpet studio
 Twine- chipboard- thickers for Whimsical twist
Paints of Autumn for Artchoise blog
 Autumn for Berry 71Bleu
Autumn colors for PanPastel
 Fall alteration for Altered eclectics
 Autimn for Feeling crafty challenge
 Autumn colors for Seemacrafts
 Home deco for Hubbicutz
 Autumn for Die cut divas
 Die cuts for Ladybug crafts
 And this is a prize photo here- great goodies to win

So here is what you will be able to win, all you need to do is go each blog on the hop, leave a heartfelt comment and if you would like to follow our blogs or some of us on Bloglovin that would be fabulous. Please come and let Pam  know when you have completed the hop...

44 comments:

Unknown said...

Irit, this is stunning hun, going to keep this open and try the hop hun, xxxx

jane stillman said...

What a fabulous project, so worth all the waiting time x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

The crackle finish on that bowl is simply stunning....and I can't believe that you made all those gorgeous flowers and leaves by hand. Such a lovely work of art, and so kind of you to share it with us.

some kind of wonderful said...

what a festive center piece! I love the crackled look!

Kristi said...

How gorgeous is this bowl??? Love the leaves and how all the elements play together.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Dana Tatar said...

Great centerpiece Irit! I love the beautiful color palette and the crackle finish. Thanks for sharing!

Barbara Rankin said...

Awesome centerpiece, the colors, details, leaves, and words are fabulous. TFS how you made it. I would love to have one of these on my table. May have to try to make one myself.

shannon said...

awesome center piece I am going to have to try this myself thank you for the inspiration

AggieMom said...

Super project

traci said...

The flowers are gorgeous. I love flowers and the more there are the better. ALl of the colors are so pretty together.

Unknown said...

Oh wow this is stunning thank you for joining in at Seemacraft

Chris said...

How lovely! What a stunning centrepiece! Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz this week.
Chris
x

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

This is gorgeous and reminds me of my home in Massachusetts (I am now in Florida where the leaves don't turn). LOVE the owl too!

Unknown said...

amazing! and a great decoration for your table, it reminds me of a potpourri bowl only much prettier, and I could just smell apples, and cinnamon coming out of the lovely arrangement.
Thanks for playing with the Die Cut Diva's

Cherished said...

Marvelous work. Thanks for playing at RCS.

Rose said...

you know i always love your work girl :) this is another beauty!!! love the fall colors and the little owl :)

Laura S Reading said...

This is a gorgeous flower bowl arrangement. and I would not complain if it found its way to my house. (wink)
I also love the Prima flowers.

Lillian Child said...

All the colors and textures of fall displayed in one beautiful project. VERY lovely indeed!

Scrapfaire said...

LOVE all that fall goodnees!!! FAB project!

Printable Art said...

Fabulous Irit! I love it.. would make a great gift! wonderful colors, very festive!

Pammejo said...

Stunning as always Irit, you always amaze me in your creativity, love, love the centerpiece. Thanks for being a part of the hop.

Tristan Robin said...

This is not only a clever idea for a centerpiece, it is knock-your-socks-off lovely! So festive and attractive - what a great alternative to floral or leaf bouquets!

Thanks for sharing your techniques - and your finished piece!

I'm a new follower - but I'll be back (to "steal" some other terrific ideas!)

Unknown said...

Such a great use of all those wonderful flowers, I am jealous!

Unknown said...

What?... Paper potpourri! How Creative!! You all are Amazing me so,... And really inspiring me, so glad I hopped on over to the Hop, loving what I'm seeing I must say!!!

The Jedi Master of two Younglings I am said...

Love it! Gorgeous on any table!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful project! Love the creativity! Thanks fro sharing this with us at berry71bleu..

Dawn said...

Oh Irit, your card is fantastic! It reminds me of a forest floor full of fallen leaves or a bowl of oh so fragrant pot pourri!
Great work!
Hugs
Dawn xx

May said...

Gorgeous project... this will look beautiful on a autumn table....the flowers are amazing....Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics... Hugs May x x x

Debbie said...

Beautiful project! Love all of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

Arlene said...

Lots of work for sure. Spectacular results. Beautiful colors.

So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

BethW said...

Irit this is truly gorgeous. So much many layers,and details-this had to be a labor of love. thank you so much for sharing it with us and telling us how you made it.

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful, you've put lots of work into it.... it was worth it, the finished project is stunning.
Thank you for joining in the Feeling Crafty challenge, good luck x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a really different and unusual make. I love how unique this is and all the different elements you have added to it. Gorgeous shapes and colours.

Thank you so much for making such an effort and entering the SeemaCrafts October Challenge 'Autumn Colours'.

Hope you will join in more of our monthly challenges as there are always wonderful prizes up for grabs from our fantastic sponsors.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxxx DT Member

Janis said...

Turned out beautifully!! The gold buttons really set it off. Gorgeous.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

Gloria Stengel said...

This is fantastic! I just got the TH leaf die the other day! Cannot wait to play. You inspired me!

Ratty Hugs said...

You have created an amazing decor piece that so represents fall. Thank you for sharing.
~C8>

Dawn T said...

thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas. This is an awesome project.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Irit! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

Thanks for joining the Autumn Colors Challenge, This was an amazingly beautiful project. I hope to see more of your projects in future challenges. Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Your project is stunning I love it and thanks for sharing over at Altered Eclectics.
Elaine aka Ellapu
Owner - Eclectic Ellapu and Altered Eclectics

Unknown said...

Wow fantastic project, love this xxx

Meredith said...

Thanks for sharing your creative project.

Beatrice Lawson said...

So gorgeous, love the Inka gold touches...

Marilyn said...

Beautiful project!!!! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

Popular Posts