Thursday 1 August 2013

It's the little things that make Life beautiful

Yea, this is out new August challenge Quote on Flourish with a Bling  blog and this is my page made with this quote. Lucky me had exact title chipboards (also made with 3 different sets from A2Z Scraplets I designed in the past).


I used Basic Grey papers and made a very simple layout, as with this Huge title I had to keep it clean. Then I added 3 circle cut photos of SUMMER beauties: flowers, ice- creams and fruits and those are little things that make our life so beautiful after all.
I added  3 FWAB products here: Red ADHESIVE PEARLS 100 PACK,    Kate's corner Flourish Black  and Jack Vine Black and they were just perfect for the color scheme. I hope you will take our challenge and will make your Beautiful small things project.



Now it's your turn! Play with our challenge and you can win some adorable goodies too!

No comments:

Popular Posts