Tuesday 21 May 2013

Sweet Stamps challenge #118: Anything goes

Hello dear crafty friends! Today is our Anything goes challenge with Sweet Stamps and we are going to show you Sweet Stamps new DIES!
We have 20!! new dies in  this month bundle and you can buy them all with 25% discount as the whole release or just whatever dies you like.
YES, we have our own dies in Sweet Stamps shop!


So as most of those dies are nature and flowers, I made this  flowers card with my favorite color combo: brown, pink and green.


I used American Crafts cardstock as my base and this was my first time to use Cheery Lynn Card makers Rectangle Dies A2  too  and I am very glad I have them finally in my stash.
Then I used 10  different  new dies; Betty's Bloom SweetCuts, Mini Medallion, Pretty Petals,Mini Flower (2 dies),Flutterby #2 (2 dies), Fancy Leaf and 2 of 3 dies from Flower Trio.    Some were cut from Core' dinations Brownie cardstock and some from green leftovers of DCWV. Then I die cut a rectangle from double sided glue sheet,  arranged all my die cuts and added Sweet Stamps Micro Fine Gloden Glitz glitter over the glue. Bingo! It's so delicate and light glittery and so much add on to the plain cardstock I used.
Same glitter was added over the Butterfly  wings (Prima cardstock leftover, really a small piece that had the right colors).
2 more small dies cut flowers were added over my title strip on the bottom of my card and I also added some glitter over Glossy Accents.
I stamped HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY sentiment with Sweet Stamps Brownie Shades ink  spot and added a piece of thin trim between the parts of my card.
My last touch was faux white pen stitching with Uniball and a lot of pearls and rhinestones added over my die cut flowers.

Now it's your turn. Play with our Anything goes challenge with any stamps or products and you can win a nice prize!

11 comments:

Tanya said...

Beautiful card!
איזה חיתוכים עדינים! רוצה גם סכינים כאלא :)

Denise said...

What a lovely creation! You used all the dies so well!! Fantastic!!
Lots of Sweet Love from another Sweetie
Denise
xox

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Sweet! I love how you made a collage with the dies! Beautiful embellishments too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the color combo too! Beautifully done- love all of the pearls and jewels- and the fun flowers at the bottom with the sentiment!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the color combination you used in your design and the wonderful way you layered the dies together. Love the faux stitching.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Lovely card. Love the added rhinestones and the stitching.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Irit fabulous as always!! Love the color combinations!! The stitching and layout of the dies is beautiful!

Bonnie said...

Very Cool - love the faux stitching!

Anonymous said...

I love how the climbing die cuts resemble a trellis!

Roxie said...

Nice job embellishing those dies.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow love the collage of dies, so beautiful on here!

Popular Posts