Thursday 16 May 2013

Halloween treat box

I know that Halloween is far away, but sometimes I make projects for future submissions and this one is one of them. I made this clear  treat box with a lot of Halloween colors and with Inspired by Stamping gorgeous Halloween stamp. The stamped image was stamped over Patterned paper, heat embossed and then die cut with Spellbinders dies. I added  a second layer with glitter yellow cardstock and embellished with some Inspired by Stamping flowers and leaves, Prima flower, washi tape and a plastic spider.
I enter it to Moxie fab Gift package challenge.




3 comments:

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Great project Irit! Love it! J

lisa808 said...

Fab project. Halloween is my favorite time for crafting.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Irit! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Packaging Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts