Wednesday 15 May 2013

Another pin wheel card

My card made with Moxie Fab inspiration this week: not segments, but all possible colors and a circle in the middle.
I made it with Inspired by Stamping stamps and Bo Bunny dotted paper plus some washi tape pieces. Simple to make and even kind of a useful project as all pins can be used later for sewing or other craft projects.
 I already made a very similar card with, but this was a yellow one and I as I have a lot of pin wheels, this is a red cousin of the first one.





And this is Moxie Fab inspiration

7 comments:

Pammejo said...

Amazing...fabulous take on the Moxie Fab inspiration.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Wow Irit! Great card!

StephInOK said...

Wowsa! Love the accents around the circle! Really great take on the Moxie Fab challenge!

Efrat said...

רעיון גאוני! אהבתי מאוד. כרטיס מושלם לחברות תופרות

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very clever!

Karen Dunbrook said...

how neat and creative...

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Irit! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts