Monday 6 May 2013

You are my cup of tea tag (actually more my coffee)

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Since my school days I remember this " not my cup of tea" saying, but I don't like tea (also Earl Grey one is great if you have a common cold), so I used this stamped sentiment, but for me it means " my cup of coffee" and it should be very strong one).


I used a pre- made wooden tag. covered with MME paper, inked around and then I used (my very first time for this chipboard set) this delicious Tando cup. I stamped over the white chipboard, added some white embossing powder over the bottom part of the chipboard. Then I added liquid applique brown paint over heat embossed copper one and some pearl paint over the steams. And is it was not too many mediums used (ha- ha- ha), I covered the stamped cup with glossy accents.




I enter this to Moxie Fab gift tags challenge


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Get Creative with this fabulous tag. You can never have too many mediums on a piece of work if you ask me. Love how you did the steam and the GA on the cup is a great touch.

Marie

Darcy said...

Congratulations on being the first person to ever share their project at Embellish Me Happy! This is gorgeous!

Toccara said...

Awesome tag!I love all the elements. Thanks for playing along with Embellish Me Happy!

ericarose said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish Me Happy!! Your tag is fabulous!!! You rocked this challenge with all your elements in your tag!!! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Great Tag!! Thanks for playing with us at EMH.

Unknown said...

Love your tag, its so cute. Thanks for playing along!

MJ's Kraze said...

LOVE IT. This is so stinkin' cute. Thanks for playing along at EMH.

Irini said...

fabulous tag as for me I love both tea and coffee!...hahaha
Thank you for playing along in our very first tag challenge on Get Creative
hugz
irini

Anonymous said...

Amazing ... I'm a coffee person too! Thanks for playing with us at Get Creative!!! Love the tag!

alexandra polyzou said...

VERY LOVELY TAG!!!thanks for playing along with us at GET CREATIVE!!!

Nancy Penir said...

Come on! That 'steam' is brilliant! And so is everything else!
Love this tag!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Irit! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts