Saturday 17 November 2012

MOMENT MINI BOOK COVER

This is a  new minibook cover I made for Prima Fan contest: it was  all about to use Prima packaging, so I used 3 of them on this project. The clear one with doilies, the bottom one under the  clear one and the banners cut outs from fabric patches package. I used some fabric tape I won on Love My Tapes blog to cover the printed staff over the package ,Words or Whatever chipboard covered with  Wow Embossing Powders and Handmade Halo resin birdie in the nest (isn't this just adorable?)

And as this is a Facebook contest, all I need to win is your help:
Please, click on this blue link here and  click on Like under the photo. You don't need to comment here at all. Just make my day brighter! We are under this rockets for 4 days already, can't go out or do anything but craft, so I craft and hope for some good news. Like end of this war or some FB win.
Thanks a lot for your moral help and for your likes!

1 comment:

Belinda Scott said...

LOVE IT will head over and vote :)

Popular Posts