Friday 21 September 2012

"Very clean" Angel of mine

This new page is a fast and cute and made with Fancy Pants old supplies and this month challenge sketch page . I just have this Baby line and never used it and this challenge was a perfect for this fun photo of Omer The only technique here is some stamping and heat embossing (just look on the colors and dots of the photo - same same)


I made one big cluster near the photo, added  some washi tapes and inked and heat embossed this A2Z Scraplets chippie title.

Made for  Kerys Sharrock           colors challenge and  combined with Rochelle Spears        challenge too- 3 or more pp, misted title and stamping.
And I also entere this to Baby challenge for Paper girls.

5 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

what a cute LO! and that pic is adorable

Rochelle Spears said...

this is super cute!!! I love it!!! thanks for playing along with my and Kerys's blog challenge! :0)

Amber Sheaves said...

This is so cute! I just love that photo! Thanks for entering this with us at The Paper Girls Challenge!

Kerys said...

This is just too cute! I love these papers! Gorgeous photo! Thanks for joining in mine and Rochelle's challenges :-)

Heather said...

I love tat baby line! Your layering is fantastic!! Thanks for playing at the Paper Girls!

Popular Posts