Tuesday 4 September 2012

My Mixed Media jewelry

Long time before I became addicted to paper I was an addicted jewelry maker. I still have a lot of beads, strains, connectors etc. So when I got those Tando Creative jewelry chipboard's, I decided to move back in time and to make a wearable piece.


So I used Ice Resin  to cover the back of my chipboards to make them wearable. Then I covered the piece with gold embossing powder (WOW) and added a lot of Ice resin inside with copper micro beads and then covered it with another clear resin layer.


The flowers were added over the upper chipboard and I also added a golden tassel , some golden beads and a gold closure.


2 comments:

Barbara said...

This piece is just stunning!! I love this kind of unusual jewelry and have been trying in a simple way. Did not know you could cover chipboard?? What is ice resin? I am still admiring your beautiful work. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Wow, Irit! This is just stunning! You are so talented! Beautiful piece of artwork! Hugs, Joanna

Popular Posts