Sunday 16 September 2012

Just me

This project was published in SNR May 2012 issue
This time a very delicate lo made with MME products,  old Best Creation chipboards I got when I was on there DT as my publication credits and they are perfect, some Maya Road zipper trim and a few Pink Paislee octagons. I don't really " feel" this octagon mania, but I used some as my template and just left 3 as is. But then, we need some new products to use, don't we? So I used this new May release from Inspired by Stamping Inspired Sentiments set, 4 of all stamps, on this page and their lovely flowers, sold in the SHOP, too.


And some close- ups over the stamped sentiments


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Irit! LOVE the LO and gorgeous colors! Hugs, J

Belinda Scott said...

so very beautiful!!! :)

Popular Posts