Wednesday 12 September 2012

Inspired by Stamping September new release- Day 1

Hello, my dear stamping friends! Today is Day 1 on our monthly Inspired on Stamping New release blog hop and as you all know, lots of prizes are in IBS shop.
We have 5 new gorgeous stamp set in the shop that are going to be released in 2 days only and also new ribbons, flowers and washi tape.


 We also offer you all a great Blog Candy on Wednesday and Thursday. One lucky winner (one from each day) will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, 1 crochet trim/ribbon, 1 set of flowers. All you need is to comment !

 And the last one, but not the least:Free Shipping on Friday only. Code: Freeshipping and you need to order minimum of 25$ only.
 During September we also have a great Sale in the shop- up to 50% off selected items


So here we  go with projects!
The first stamp set I am going to show you is this funny and fantastic Pumpkins Faces one.
I am not this Halloween girl at all. We are Jewish and we don't celebrate Halloween in Israel, but I adore Halloween's colors and shapes and all funny things around, so I do craft for this holiday and just give all goodies as a gift. But... Sometimes I have good photos  made during this season  our of Israel and then I do scrap them and use all those Halloween goodies.
So this is my project today: my DD good friend's photo picking pumpkin during her USA vacation last year and those pumpkin face were just a perfect add- ons for this layout.





My second project was made with Halloween labels and this time I made a wall deco. I stamped masked collage with quite a few of those labels,  misted with some purple mist (the one I never use so  thanks for those Halloween colors I used a bit of it today). Then I used this stamped piece as a background for my chipboard frame, added some Tim Holtz die cuts and Inspired by Stamping new orange and black satin ribbons, fall leaves and some new flowers that will be in the shop in just two days.




My last project for today is a card I made with Fancy Sentiments set. I just love those sentiment set: all possible sayings on one single set. You just need it!! I need it!
So this time I made a clean and simple card using Inspired by Stamping favorite Elegant Doilies 1 set, stamped in white and clear embossed. Then I added those small doilies stamped in teal and covered with Epiphany Crafts epoxies. The " Thanks you" sentiment was stamped on the very same lavender cardstock and hand cut and I just covered it with Basic Grey transparent flag and added some bling.



So those were my projects and now you all are invited to our DT blogs to see other designers work.
Here are those blogs for today
Kim
Colleen
Joanna
Tomorrow we have another new release show and this time you are all invited to visit other blogs:
Kendra
Deb
Tammy 
Joanna- OK, she is those stamps designer, so she shows you all stamp sets
Then in 2 days our stamp sets will be released and you are welcome to buy all of them or some and to add some tapes, ribbons and flowers too.
And then? We have our final recap for October release and I made another two projects to show you then.
Please, come back! See you then!

7 comments:

lisa808 said...

Fantastic wall decor!

Anonymous said...

Love that wall decor Irit! And your LO are fabulous. Hugs, J

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the scrap page and the wall decor, these are fabulous.

Jennifer said...

Love the wall decor, very cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVING those pumpkins! Great project today!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Neat projects, Irit!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

great home decore peice! I love the Halloween faces too! Thanks!

Popular Posts