Monday 17 September 2012

Grins and Giggles

This project was published  in SNR May 2012 issue
This is my most adorable grandson Omer again. Making his very first steps in this gorgeous spring field.



I used Echo Park The Happy day line for this page. made some  punching and die cutting, used those Epiphany Crafts scalloped epoxies and then stamped the flowers.
I think I am a stamp addict. I can't leave my lo without any stamping since I am on 3 stamp companies DT and I just have a lot of stamps I can use.




So those TRC flowers were stamped separately, heat embossed with Wow Suzy West embossing powders and then hand cut to make the branch.
It's a very flat and frugal page- no chipboards, pre- made flowers, ribbons of whatever expensive embellishments used here and still it's full of colors and life and gives  us this " outdoors" feeling.

No comments:

Popular Posts