Saturday 8 September 2012

2011: Time to be lo

This is my new lo about year 2011: the best and the worst year I had  in my whole life.

2012 was a year that our family will remember for ever.
My first grandson Omer was born on 1/1/11 and then my beloved Dad passed away on December.


So I made this page about time and used The Rubber Cafe script stamp from Bible and a lot of stamped clocks .
The paper and tags are from Simple Stories; the chipboards and a mask from Tando Creative.
I made a title with Tando letters and some Lily Bee letter stickers and 2011 is a very old Pink Paislee chipboards (the best huge letters ever!)

3 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

This is beautiful!!! A happy/sad layout that will always hold memories, the reason we scrapbook. Thanks very much for sharing xoxo

Cindy Gay said...

Your Dad lives on in your son.......the greatest legacy! Well done.

Einat's Art World said...

עירית, הדף שלך מאד מרגש.
כאלו הם החיים שמחה ועצב פוגשים אותנו לפעמים יחד.מאחלת לך שבשנה החדשה יהיו רק שמחות.

Popular Posts