Friday 31 August 2012

All you need for a great page is Love

This banner page was made  with 4 photos of my darling grandson Omer and Simple Stories papers and stickers.


 The basic cardstock is Teresa Collins one, but I really wanted it for the hexagon shapes (as I added some chipboard later) and for the color. The page has a lot of stamping (Glitz banners and Love title), hand made epoxy embellishments (flags, circles and stars made with Epiphany Crafts tools), hand write journaling made  over a stamped flag and 3 banners that are the page after all. I made those faux polaroid photos with a square punch and this way it is really easy to make your mass production of polaroid frames.


I also covered wooden clips with the same paper and even used a paper line title for one of them (fabulous)

No comments:

Popular Posts