Saturday 7 July 2012

See you : iris washi tape folding

This Iris folding was a very popular paper crafting technique a bout 5-6 years ago and I didn't use it since. But washi tapes (my latest trendy love) were just a perfect medium to use for this iris folding and I make this Earth globe with a circle pattern and free hand cut  basement for this See you card.


I used all  earth (map) colors: browns, blues and greens and to make this card more Earth day one I added a real wooden button and a cork butterfly.

2 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

oh, this is awesome Irit! What a great idea to use Washi tape for the iris folding - it's perfect! And I just love your globe, the colors are perfect and your finished card is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs!

Sarah said...

This is stunning! I love the iris folding! it really does work amazingly with washi tape! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!

Popular Posts