Saturday 14 July 2012

Inspired by Stamping July release- final recap day


This project was published in Scrapbooking. com October 2012 issue
 Hello, my dear stamping friends! Today is Inspired by Stamping final July release recap.
I was asked to use today this yummy Yummy Food set and as we are moving to the new house in a few month, I decided   not to use this set for myself (just for now, till we move), but to make a small gift for a friend.
I used Tim Holtz Kraft envelope, embossed with his folder and embellished with  Kaisercrafts wooden shapes on the  stamped blank food label from the set.
I also made a kind of a napkin, with fabric and a metal coin as my napkin holder.
Then I made 4 food labels with Spellbinders dies and Yummy Food set.

I wanted to make more of those labels for this gift, but 4 was a maximum possible number to put into this bag. If you want to make more labels as your gift, go to some box and not an envelope.
I am sure the best way to keep them for ages is to make some lamination, but I don't have a device for it.
And a close up for the embellishment corner.

And here is all our designers blogs. Visit them and enjoy!

Joanna
Debbie
KendraTammy
 Deb H
Kim
Colleen
And now run to IBS shop: all July release is in the shop and some good sales too.
See you next month with more delicious IBS goodies!
Irit

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

So clever, Irit! A nice gift for your friend.

Deb Hickman said...

What a great gift idea, your friend is going to love it. Deb xxx

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Irit this is AMAZING!! I am sorting through your projects, and I just love them all!! Talented lady Love!! ;)

xoxoxox

Jess

Popular Posts