Thursday 3 May 2012

Sweet Stamps and CIP bookmark

When I first got this butterfly Sweet Stamps stamp, I thought about a bookmark. This vertical stamp is just perfect for this project.


I used Robin's Nest Classified cardstock and some Dew Drops and made it over a real commercial bookstore bookmark (an ugly one too)- so this is a kind of recycled project after all.
I stamped this butterfly stamp with Memento black ink, colored some parts and left 2 big butterflies in black. Then I stamped it again, colored and hand cut to make a kind of spotlighting using 3d foam glue.  Then I added one big red rose stamped , painted and hand cut and even heat embossed for the shiny look with Clear embossing powder.


I added some heat embossing around the whole piece with Red Glitter embossing powder.

1 comment:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love the text background on this tag, Irit!

Popular Posts