Sunday 29 April 2012

Inspired by Stamping Featured artist day: my day

Inspired By Stamping has this Featured Artist post where Joanna is featuring all DT members. So here is my project for this post: altered acrylic bird (Maya Road piece, still 3 more left for  a future mini album, unless I am going to use this piece there too... Maybe.)


I made it with Pink Paislee papers, using the packaging too, as there were  same patterns and it's so frugal too.
The outside on the bird was stamped with Sweet Aviary set several times all around (Staz- on only).
Then I stamped a few clouds  and a hot balloon from Sky is a limit set and glued them with 3d foam glue. The sentiment cluster was stamped with Cherish set sentiments and I also added some gorgeous IBS flowers Joanna  sells in her online shop.




Sky is a limit sentiment was my last second add- on and  I just had to add some ribbons for a shabby and fancy look.
You can see this project and a small blurb about me in IBS blog today.

No comments:

Popular Posts