Thursday 4 August 2011

@ our Best Day lo


This page was published in Scrapbooking. com  magazine December 2011 issue


This was a great day we spent together-my DH and I - 0n our 28 th Anniversary, but all we have are those really owful photos. I decided to scrap them anyway- and to show that even bad photos can do a lovely scrap page.
Crate Papaer products were used here, with Tando Creative  chipboards, covered with Ranger crackled paint. It's pretty much " white space" lo, even with all those embellishments around.

I also used this Tando arrow- covered with Enamel Ranger white paint.
This was the second page made for our Israeli Starscrap competition  second round and I moved to the next one,5 girls now still in the run... Wish me luck- the last  round are just 3 girls and everyone wins something..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty LO. I hope you're having fun..Take care, Marivic

Gina Lideros said...

this is so pretty Irit. I love the Crate paper. Great color combo.

Pam Pritzl said...

absolutely gorgeous .. I love everything about this ... especially the cute photo booth pics! Thanks for playing with us this week over at TPV!!

Jackie said...

I love using those types of photos! Glad you could play along with TPV!

Popular Posts