Wednesday 5 January 2011

New family lo



This page  was published in Scrapstreet magazine August 2011 issue
My new page, done with AC goodies:papers, fabric, letters, ribbons etc.
I am still in this new clean and simple and this is as much CAS as I can do, also I still try to do even more clean pages.
I used my very new TH flower die and I just love it!
As for some techniques- not so much:distressing and curling the paper, faux stitching, hand made flowers, paper and fabric cutting and fabric tearing, border punching
 New beginnings for Prairy Fairy
Make your own embellishments for Trail makers

4 comments:

Krystle said...

Another beautiful page with handmade embellishments -- you rock!

Sandi said...

Love the photo on the layout! Beautiful embellishments! Thanks for playing along at TrailMakers!

Karen said...

LOVE those rosettes!! This layout is another pretty page!!! Thank you for playing with us at TrailMakers!

Lori L. Robinett said...

Beautiful! Love the textures of your flowers (and that picture - so cool!). Thanks for joining us at TrailMakers!

Popular Posts