Thursday 28 October 2010

Cousins forever


This page was published in Jan 2011 issue of SNRI got  these paper and some embellishment as my winning Rak from Scrap the poetry and this was my very firts time to use a kit I got  as is- I didn't add enything out of the kit (and as I just got a designer position in some kit club - can't say a name yet- I decided that I need some training to use the kit only..)
Also I hope, I really hope that the kits I need to work in my new DT are a bit larger as it was really challengeing not to add anything at all and  to use this flat sticker letters that I just made less falt with 3d glue. As another techniques I did some border punching, faux white pen  stitching, ribbon pleating and wow.. nothing more .. All papers and stickers are from MME,the felt and crystals- from Kaizer craft and the big flower from Prima
So this was done for some web challenges:
Faux stitching for Scrap and stamp

1 comment:

Lisa F said...

FUN layout! Love the papers and faux stitching! Thanks for joining us at Scrap and Stamp!

Popular Posts