Saturday 3 April 2010

Very new vintage card- US # 49 sketch and a tresure hunt


YOU ARE INVITED TO GO TO UNSCRIPTED SKETCHES FOR A PRIZE HUNT!!
I did this very new vintage card (my regular mood unless it's my regular Prima mood... ) with Unscripted sketches # 49 sketch for my DT job there
I used some AC cardstock, MM pp, Kraft cardstock was stamped and embossed all over, then I used this stamp pakaging transparency (wow- great use also you can stamp it with Stazon- but why to do so if I can use the original ?)
The digi image was heavy distressed and then I added some vintage items - lace, flowers, blings and it went cute.
As always I have more recent challenges in my mind when I do my DT jobs- so here they are:
Distressing for Simon says
Colors- for Curtain call
Vintage for Creative card crew
Some black for Doddle palace

7 comments:

Juls said...

Love the vintage style..its so elegant!! Hugs Juls

Stacey Schafer said...

great vintage card! thanks for playing the Curtain Call:)

Anonymous said...

Your vintage card is gorgeous! I love how you used the chandelier as a background and then embossed! Love the touches of lace as well! Beautiful design!

Unknown said...

Wonderful chandelieers ;0)

love Dawn xx

Sue said...

love your card! the chandeliers really set your card off!! thanks for playing along this week! :)

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Irit, Gorgeous vintage card, lovely lace and embellishments, thank you for joining us at Doodle Palace, take careX:)

Timcso said...

Wow, stunning card!! Love the fantastic details!!Cute the image!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

Hugs, Tímea

Popular Posts