Wednesday 14 October 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER FOR MY BLOG CANDY!!!

And after we really pulled the name out of the hat (we took PHOTOS- but I did not get them yet- so it will be later..) the winner of my blog candy is........

MARY

and she did the comment and the linking to my blog as I asked-

so congrats to Mary and please contact me at info@albomy.co.il

with your snail mail and please do it in 3 days!!

If I don't get anything from MARY IN 3 DAYS - we pulled and
alternative winner .

So here is Mary's comment and if you know her- please tell her I am waiting for contact.

Mary said:
Great candy and I can't wait to check out the first challenge. I added a post about your blog challenge on my blog. I also added a link to your candy in the sidebar of my blog.~Mary
October 3, 2009 3:39 PM
וכעת בעברית:
יחד עם עם כמה חברות שמנו את כל השמות שרלוונטיים- אלה שקשרו לבלוג שלי ופרסמו את התמונה כמו שהתבקשו - לכובע אמיתי ואחת מבנות שלא השתתפה בכלל בממתק שלי משכה פתק עם השם
והזוכה היא מרי- והיא לא ישראלית
אבל משכנו גם עם שני פתקים עם שמות אלטרנטיביים- במידה ומרי לא תדרוש את הממתק תוך שלושה ימים- יעבור הפרס לבת אחרת- הפעם ישראלית דווקא
אז בינתיים ברכות למרי ונמתין עד שתבקש את הפרס
להתראות באתגר שלי וגם באתגירם הבאים
ותודה לכל המשתתפות

2 comments:

Shazza said...

Hi Irit!

Just popped in for a visit, what a great blog and such wonderful creative things to look at... love the girly gift set, its so cute.

Thanks for playing along at ARTastic challenge blog.

Good luck!

cheers
Shazza

Mary said...

Thank you. I'm sending you my information now.

Mary

Popular Posts